A Notary Public is an impartial witness and an individual who is appointed by state government to witness the signing of important documents and administer oaths to deter fraud.
Our notaries have performed background checks and have had extensive training in their field. Deborah's Notary Service will provide you and your clients with the confidence in knowing your sensitive documents will be handled expediently and professionally.
Licensed -Insured-Bonded Certified and NNA Background Screened
Following are acceptable forms of current identification (or issued within five years) to notarize documents.
1. US passport;
2. California Identification Card (is similar to California Driver’s license. It states “Identification Card” instead of “Driver License”)
3. California Senior Citizen Identification Card (same as above);
4. A passport issued by a foreign government that is stamped by the US Immigration and Naturalization Service or the US Citizenship and Immigration Services;
5. A driver’s license issued by another state or by a Canadian or Mexican public agency authorized to issue driver’s licenses;
6. An identification card issued by another state;
7. A US military identification card with a photo, physical description, signature, and identifying number;
8. An inmate identification card issued by the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation;
9. An employee identification card issued by an agency or office of the State of California, or an agency or office of a city or county in California;
Please note the original photo identifications must be presented to the notary public before your documents are notarized. Copies of your photo identification or expired original photo identifications are not acceptable.
We are certified through the National Notary Association and compliant with the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act.
Certified Notary Signing Agent
Errors and Omissions Insured for $100,000
*As we have profound gratitude for your service, we will notarize any current Military Personnel, Veteran or current and/or retired
First-Responder documents gratis.*
Thank you for all from the bottom of our hearts for your service.
Follow us on Social!